To successfully complete a merger or acquisition, you need more than financial backing; in most cases, financial expertise and tailored solutions are also necessary. Fortunately, Strato Capital Solutions LLC has extensive experience in Merger and Acquisition Financing. In addition to delivering the funding you need, we can analyze your upcoming deal to figure out how to structure that financing to your advantage.
We can offer acquisition or merger financing ranging from $1,000,000 up to $500,000,000. We work with an extensive network of partners to ensure that we can obtain the full amount of financing you need. We also guarantee quick turnaround times, so you can be certain of receiving your financing in time for your approaching deal.
Highly Customized Solutions
When we structure financing for a merger or acquisition, we take several factors into account, including:
- The assets and liabilities of your own business
- The value of the upcoming merger or acquisition
- The assets you will gain from the other business
We particularly focus on what the other business can contribute. This helps us structure your financing in a way that keeps your obligations minimal after the merger or acquisition is complete.
Contact Us Today
Our representatives are always happy to answer questions or explain your financing options in greater detail. We can also conduct a complimentary evaluation of your business to identify potential funding solutions. Please call Strato Capital Solutions LLC today to get started.
Contact Us Today!
T: (303) 258-7520
F: (303) 471-6001
5445 DTC Parkway, Penthouse 4
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Types of Financing
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Acquisition Financing and Business Mergers
- Annuity Financing and Structured Settlement
- Bridge Loans and Hard Money
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Consumer Financing
- Contract Financing
- Equipment Leasing
- Franchise Financing
- Health Care and Medical Financing
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Private Equity and Joint Venture
- Project Financing
- Purchase Order Financing and Trade Finance
- SBA Loans And Small Business Loans
- Unsecured Business Lines of Credit