At Strato Capital Solutions LLC, we have numerous financial solutions for aspiring franchise owners. Our Franchise Financing can be used toward various operations that are needed to get a franchise running or to make a franchise more profitable. These include purchasing real estate or equipment, building or renovating, buying existing businesses, and consolidating debt.
Fast Loan Processing
We offer a much more streamlined franchise loan prequalification process than many lenders do. We believe time is valuable, which is why we never waste yours during the application process or during any business that we conduct afterward. Our franchise finance program allows you to enjoy competitive terms and still gain access to your financing quickly.
Franchise Loans Terms
Our franchise loans have the following structure and terms:
- Up to 90% LTV
- Extra cash for Working Capital
- Rates as low as 6%
- Fast closing and commitments
- First time owners
- Up to 25 year terms
- No Pre-Payment Penalties
If we are able to offer you financing, we will work closely with you to ensure that we structure favorable terms that meet your specific needs.
Find Out More
Does our franchise finance program sound like the solution you have been searching for? Please call Strato Capital Solutions LLC today. One of our representatives will be happy to speak with you about your financial needs or go over the details of our franchise finance program with you.
Contact Us Today!
T: (303) 258-7520
F: (303) 471-6001
5445 DTC Parkway, Penthouse 4
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Types of Financing
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Acquisition Financing and Business Mergers
- Annuity Financing and Structured Settlement
- Bridge Loans and Hard Money
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Consumer Financing
- Contract Financing
- Equipment Leasing
- Franchise Financing
- Health Care and Medical Financing
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Private Equity and Joint Venture
- Project Financing
- Purchase Order Financing and Trade Finance
- SBA Loans And Small Business Loans
- Unsecured Business Lines of Credit