If you are a doctor, dental professional, chiropractor, or veterinarian, Strato Capital Solutions LLC has a specialized form of financing for you. Through our Healthcare Financing program, we can provide you with working capital or loans tailored to various purposes, including debt management, equipment or practice acquisition, and expansion.
About Working Capital
Our general practice loans can be used at your discretion to improve your practice. Common uses include expansion, refinancing, or handling personal needs. These loans are structured as followed:
- Terms up to 72 months
- No initial payments necessary
- No reporting to credit bureaus
- Up to $75,000 available with application only
- Up to $250,000 available with financial documentation
We also offer three financing options designed for specific operations.
We give you flexibility to decide how you manage your payments, and we allow up to half of your total financing to be used toward indirect costs. We can provide a simultaneous lease and loan.
If you are focusing on growth, our practice acquisition financing can help you buy out a partner or buy into a different practice. We offer 100 percent financing on these loans.
If you are struggling with debt, we can help by combining your obligations into one affordable monthly payment. Our approval process takes only 24 hours, and consolidation takes less than a week.
Get Started Today
If you are ready to learn more or apply, please call Stato Capital Solutions LLC. We can forward you an application or review your potential financing options in greater detail.
Contact Us Today!
T: (303) 258-7520
F: (303) 471-6001
5445 DTC Parkway, Penthouse 4
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Types of Financing
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Acquisition Financing and Business Mergers
- Annuity Financing and Structured Settlement
- Bridge Loans and Hard Money
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Consumer Financing
- Contract Financing
- Equipment Leasing
- Franchise Financing
- Health Care and Medical Financing
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Private Equity and Joint Venture
- Project Financing
- Purchase Order Financing and Trade Finance
- SBA Loans And Small Business Loans
- Unsecured Business Lines of Credit